Two games based on Mega Popular Anime were announced over the weekend, both fighting games.
…Once you’ve finished picking your jaw off the floor, note what wasn’t shown and what was shown. Goku, Naruto and Luffy were obvious. Same with Frieza as well. Light and Ryuk from Death Note appearingh at the end…HOLY SHIT!
Here’s a few other names I’ll drop that I’m sure will make the cut:
- Ichigo Kurosaki
- Rukia Kuchiki
- Naruto Uzumaki (Child and Teen versions as separate characters)
- Sasuke Uchiha (Child and Teen versions as separate characters)
- Sakura Haruno (Child and Teen versions as separate characters)
- Boruto Uzumaki
- Sarada Uchiha
- Goku (Child and Adult versions as separate characters + All canon forms)
- Vegeta (All Canon Forms)
- Beerus (from Dragonball Super)
- Hit (From Dragonball Super)
- Kale (From Dragonball Super)
- Caulifla (From Dragonball Super)
- Jiren (From Dragonball Super)
- Frieza (All forms including new Gold Form)
- Eren Yeager (able to use Titan Form)
- Mikasa Akerman
- Edward Elric
- Alphonse Elric (Suit of Armor version)
- Roy Mustang
- Alex Louis Armstrong
…I know those are alot of names from just a handful of franchises but I’m fairly sure that it will be a large playable roster. I’m also sure many shows will be represented as well. Some of those names could very well be DLC Characters as well.
Jump Force will be released on the PS4, Xbox One and PC later this year. I intend to get it obviously. LOL.
…We knew a game would be coming sooner or later so…yeah. So much is revealed in this 2-minute trailer. The game uses the Unreal Engine just like Jump Force will so you know they went all in. The inclusion of Pro Heroes, Stain and Villains is icing on the cake. More so since it seems the game’s storyline will follow the Anime’s up to a certain point like most Anime games tend to. All Might vs. All for One in game will be EPIC, more so given their fight in last week’s episode.
My Hero One’s Justice will be released later this year on the PS4. I plan to get it as well. Time to go beyond! Plus Ultra!