The wait is nearly over!
In addition to their normal Summer Lineup, Crunchyroll announced several anime that were put on indefinite hiatus due to COVID-19 will resume in July:
- Black Clover: July 7 (Episode 133)
- Digmon Aventure: June 27 (Episode 4)
- Food Wars! The 5th Plate: July 17 (Episode 3)
- SAO Alicization: War of the Underworld: July 11 (Premeire of the Second Part of the Season)
- Boruto: Naruto Next Generations: July 5 (Episode Number TBA, may be a recap episode)
…Those are a few of many. Go here for the full list.
Noticably absent are Season 2 of both The Rising of The Shield Hero and Dr. Stone. Both were reportedly going to premiere this summer but due to the delay caused by COVID-19, it would be fair to assume their premeire will likely be in the Fall or next Spring.
Unlike the U.S., Japan has seen fewer COVID-19 cases and deaths in comparison: 19,522 Cases and 977 deaths. In comparison, the U.S. has about 2.93 Million Cases and about 132,000 Deaths as of this afternoon. The U.S. leads the world in cases and deaths and has since May on that note.
If you have enjoyed this post or other posts I have made on this blog, please consider making a monetary donation via PayPal. Whatever amount you can provide would be greatly appreciated.